Pick up from hotel ten direct to Chiang Rai, stop at a hot spring for about 15 minutes to relax. Then we will go to White Temple ( Wat Rong Khun). After that we will go the Golden Triangle (This is the frontier between Laos, Myanmar and Thailand and is separated by the Mekong Rivers). Then we will have a buffet lunch . After lunch visit Mae Sai is located at the border between Thailand and Myanmar. This border town has a big market for shopping . At the end of this program we will visit the Yao and Akha hilltribes, and learn about their life.
- An English speaking tour guide
- An air-conditioned car or minivan
- Admission fees ticket to white temple
- Buffet Lunch
Child 3- 7 years old
Chid height over 120cm will be charge as adult rate
Pick up area:
Chiang Mai City and Old Town Phuket
- Boat trip fees and tax to laos (Boat trip around 20 minutes)
07:00- 07;15 After transportation around 1 hour, you will arrive at Mae Khachan Hotspring, as a breakpoint, with available toilet and restaurant services. Let’s take a view on the highest geyser in Thailand.
- Departure to Rong Khun Temple. Explore the stunning architecture, white building adorned with glass.
- Departure for the Golden Triangle, Chiang Saen in Chiang Rai Province. We will take a lunch break here.
- Visiting the Golden Triangle, the northernmost region of Thailand.
- After finish a meal and sightseeing in the Golden Triangle
- Visit the loas border around 35-40 minutes (Optional)
-- Sightseeing Wat Prathat Phu Khao
- Departure for the hill tribes village
- Way back to Chiang Mai. It will take around 3 hours
20:00-21:00 -you will arrive to Chiang Mai, reach your hotel safely.
**Please Bring your passport **
From our given pickup area point
Sign up for our newsletter to get deals, discounts, and more!